14 – 16 февраля 2022 года
The 3rd Conference «In Honor of V.G. Rastiannikov»: New Globalization and Eastern Countries in the 21st Century
The Center for Agrarian Research and Food Security, the Department of Economic Research of the Institute of Oriental Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences is holding IIIConference«In HonorofV.G. Rastiannikov»:A New Globalization and Eastern countries in the XXI century.
The following topics are proposed to be discussed at the conference:
- Distinctive characteristics of globalization in the XXI century. The role of the Eastern countries in creating of a new stage of globalization.
- Globalization and specializationof economic sectors in the countries of the East. Increased concentration of production under the influence of globalization.
- The impact of globalization on economic growth in Asia and Africa. The role of transnational companies.
- The revolution of global value chains and new types of internationalization of production (regional and global level).
- The role of information and communication technologies in a new stage of globalization: moving goods (e-commerce), ideas (knowledge and technology), capital (international investment market)to other countries.
- Labor migration in the context of a new stage of globalization and the polarization of employment – professions that require advanced technology and low-skilled professions.
- Social problems of globalization: socio-economic inequality, the fight against poverty.
- Geopolitical problems of globalization: cooperation of the countries of the East in solving environmental problems, in ensuring food security, in the field of international information and cybersecurity.
- Section of young scientists:The impact of regionalization and globalization on the development of Eastern countries in the XXI century.
The conference will be held in a mixed format. A few events will be held in an online format on the ZOOM platform, a few events will be held in a face-to-face/zoom format.
Venue: Institute of Oriental Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Rozhdestvenka, 12/1.
The official Internet-resource of the conference https://agro.ivran.ru/chteniya-vg-rastyannikova
E-mail of the conference: email@example.com
To participate in the conference, it is necessary to send an application before January 28, 2022, by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application must contain:
- The title of the report
- The surname, first (second) nameof the participant
- Place of work with indication of position, academic degree
- Contact information: E-mail; Phone (not obligatory)
- A file with the abstracts of the report with 2000-3000 characters.
Chairman of the Organizing Committee, Head of the Center for Agrarian Research and Food Security, PHD Irina V. Deryugina