PhD in History
Department of Oriental history
senior researcher, Academic Secretary of the Departement
History of the Arab countries in the XIX-XX centuries (Liban, Syria)
- I.M.Smilyanskaya, N.M.Gorbunova, M.M.Yakushev "Syria before and during the Young Turkish Revolution. 1900-1910 (according to consular reports)
- Syria and Lebanon in XIX and early XX century: the first modernization steps from the top.
- Lebanon crisis: transformation of the society and the state.
- The Russian ship based exibition in the Eastern Mediterranian in the early XX century.
- The permanent crisis in Lebanon: the role of the ethnoconfessional factor // Nations and nationalism in the Muslim East. Digest.
- Lebanon in the context of the crisis in Syria. Internal and external factors // Actual problems of the modern international relations in Asia and Africa. Digest.
- Review of the book E.P.Pir-Budagova "The history of Syria. XX century".
- Turkey and Lebanon in the regional relations of the modern period (under print).
in RINC database
Articles in RINC: 14
Citations in RINC: 6
Hirsh Index: 1