PhD in History
Department of Oriental history
Japanese, Chinese and Mongolian policy and economy, international relations, East Asian policy, world wars, imperialism
- Japan and Central Asian countries in the 1st half of the 20th century based on the materials from the RSASPH (Russian State Archive of the Social-Political History) // Vostok. Afro-Asian societies: history and modernity, 2013, № 2, p. 179-185.
- Japan and Manchuria: the beginning of the relations // Vlast, 2013, № 10, p. 172-174.
- Japan and Manchuria: Japanese point of view on the problem of Manchurian development in the beginning of the 20th century // Theory and practice of the social development, 2013, № 9, p. 205-208.
- Expansionary policy of Japan in the Central Asian countries // Materials of the congress of young orientalists of Russia and CIS, Moscow, 2012, p. 14-21.
- Manchuria – “Japan's first line of defense” - in the political plans of Japan in the 1st half of the 20th century // Materials of the International Youth Scientific Forum "LOMONOSOV-2013". Moscow, 2013. URL: http://lomonosov-msu.ru/archive/Lomonosov_2013/2088/50530_f6be.pdf
- Foreign policy of Japan in the first third of the 20th century and the position of the nomadic population of Mongolia // Proceedings of the VII International Symposium "Sources on the History of the Nomads of Medieval Eurasia". M., 2013, p. 37.
- The policy of Japan in the Manchu-Mongolian region in the 20-30's. XX century. Diss. ... candidate of historical sciences: 07.00.03 / Institute of Oriental Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 2013.
- The policy of Japan in the Manchu-Mongolian region in the 20-30's. XX century. Abstract of diss. ... candidate of historical sciences: 07.00.03 / Institute of Oriental Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 2013.
- The Manchu vector of Japan's foreign policy on the eve and during the First World War // Problems of Oriental Studies, 2014, No. 4 (66), p. 28-33.
- Modern Japanese researchers on the policy of Japan in Manchu-Mongolia in the first half of the 20th // Collection of theses of the XXVIII International Conference on Source Studies and Historiography of Asian and African Countries "Asia and Africa in a Changing World". SPb, 2015, p. 184.
- Northeast China in the policy of Japan on the eve of the First World War [Text] / V.V. Dosovitskaya // Orientalistica Iuvenile: Collection of scientific articles of young scientists of the Institute of Oriental Studies of RAS, 2015, №4, p. 5-13.
- The establishment of power in Japan in northeast China in the first half of the 20th [Text] / V.V. Dosovitskaya // Power and Violence in Non-Western Societies. Problems of theoretical comprehension and experience of practical study, 2016, p. 300-309.
- Japanese immigration to Manchukuo / The state and quasi-state nature of Manchukuo: historical essays [monograph] / P.N. Dudin, V.V. Dosovitskaya, L.V. Kuras, S.V. Karasev, A.V. Tubchinov, V.M. Fomenko, B.D. Tsybenov, A.V. Shemelin / scientific. Ed. B.V. Bazarov. – Irkutsk: Publishing house "Ottysk", 2016, p. 144-160.
- The policy of the Japanese authorities towards Japanese immigrants in Manchukuo (1932-1945). [Text] / V.V. Dosovitskaya // Power and Violence in Non-Western Societies. Actual problems of research, 2016, p. 42.
- Japanese politics in Xinjiang in the 30s. of the 20th // History, culture, society, 2016, p. 25.
- III International Uyghur scientific conference: history, culture, society. Zvenigorod, 2016. // Problems of Oriental Studies, No. 1, 2017, p. 88-92.
- Pan-Asian Conference of 1926 based on the materials from the Foreign Policy Archive of the Russian Federation. // Archival Oriental Studies. Program. Theses of reports. List of participants, 2017, p. 36.
in RINC database
Articles in RINC: 11
Citations in RINC: 6
Hirsh Index: 1