19 – 20 октября 2021 года
Israel Studies Conference "Readings Named After A.E. Bovin"
The Department of Israel and Jewish Communities Study of the Institute of Oriental Studies in partnership with the State of Israel Embassy in Russia and the Institute of National Security Studies invite you to take part in the 1st Israeli Studies conference of the Institute of Oriental Studies “Readings Named after A.E. Bovin” .
The name of the event is “Transformation Outlines in the Israeli Politics, Diplomacy, and Society”. The conference will be held on the 19th-20th October, 2021.
Specialists conducting research in various fields of Israeli studies and related disciplines (historians, economists, political scientists, lawyers, and philologists) are invited to participate in the event. Working languages of the conference will be Russian and English.
• Russian-Israeli relations: 30-years of cooperation
• Israel and the Arab world: a step towards each other
• The internal political crisis in Israel
• Corona crisis in Israel
The participants wishing to take part in the conference must send the report abstracts no later than the 31st of May, 2021.
Abstracts should be sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Readings named after A.E. Bovin".
The organizing committee selects applications based on the following criteria:
• Compliance with the designated topics of the conference sections;
• The relevance of the issue raised and the work uniqueness.
The applicant will be offered two participation formats depending on the decision taken by the organizing committee:
1. Making pubic report at the conference followed by the publication of the article
2. Participation as a listener with the publication of the article
The decision of the Organizing Committee will be sent no later than the 19th of May, 2021. The organizing committee does not contact with authors whose papers were rejected.